Wednesday 20 October 2021

My Birthday In school holidays

  👍My Birthday👍

Kia Ora bloggers. Today I am going to write about my 10th Birthday party in the holidays.

My dad, brother, sister woke up early to sing Happy birthday to me in me and my sisters room. I was too tired that I couldn't move my body.
I was wandering where my mum was and my dad said she went to countdown to buy some yummy food for my birthday. For breakfast I had toast. Finally my mum came back and she walked up the stairs and unlocked the door with lots of shopping. When she came in the house I said 'Mum you're back' and she hugged me and said 'Happy birthday Josie'. 
 
My sister, mum and dad grabbed the shopping out of the shopping bag and placed it on the bench. After that my sister had to help my mum pack food. So my sister helped my mum pack everything and I came in the kitchen and there were yummy food. After we were all ready we had to take the stuff in our car. Me, my mum, dad and my sister drove to the beach. It was a sunny day.

Zara come out of a blue car her dad and herself walked up to me and my mum and I was waiting next to the car. My mum said 'Josie come here'. So I came next to my mum and my friend Zara came up to me and gave a box of chocolates that was called Roses. When she gave it to me I said 'Thank you Zara'. I felt happy to see Zara because I didn't see her in a long time. 

Zara and I played in the sand, made sandcastles, played on the  playground, looked for crabs and shells. We dug a deep hole in the sand and tipped water in it, we put the crabs in to make soup. Also we played with the swing ball set. Then we ate lunch together. My sister had to look out for Maddison because my mum invited her to come to my birthday so she could play with Rael. Instead of a cake we got cupcakes to celebrate with a candle on top of my cupcake. I felt very Joyful. What did you do in the holidays?

/









6 comments:

  1. This is such a cool blog Josie. It sounds very happy. I am glad you could have a birthday at the beach with some friends. It sounds like you had plenty of different things to do and made the most of your adventure. It looks like summer! Excellent writing with clear paragraphs and good sentence structures. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Josie for in the holidays! Awesome blog about your wonderful day. So cool you included pictures too. It does look like summer and you certainly looked joyful. Lovely to hear that Zara could join you and your family. I haven’t done those exciting things at the beach yet, but we did have a Birthday on the deck for my nephew with cupcakes I made. Great start to term 4, Josie. Superb effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Josie, Happy late birthday! I remember giving you the box of chocolates! I liked how you wrote a short story in a cool way, I wrote the whole thing. Remember next time to check your spelling on what and what doesn't make sense to improve on your writing! Amazing blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josie. it is Mahdi. It looks really good I hope you had a very good birthday party and I liked the way you put a lot of photos. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Josie your birthday looked so fun and it was nice that Zara had came to your birthday I hoped you had a amazing birthday.
    From Cherubella<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Josie, happy late birthday it sounded like you had so much fun on your birthday. What beach did you go to? Anyway I loved reading this blog and looking at those pictures. I hoped you had an amazing birthday. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.